We are so excited to introduce “The Traveling Dress” project and giveaway, which is hosted by Marie Belle Couture & Summerana!
The dress is designed by Marie Belle couture collaborating with Summerana – Photoshop actions and Photography tools. Each participating photographer will add their own taste photographing the dress and edit using Summerana’s Photoshop tools. At the end of the traveling dress project, we will choose a winner for the giveaway! Select images will also be featured in the Summerana Magazine.
This project is a first come first serve, we will accept one photographer from each state. We will email the participating photographers with their number on list and an address to send the dress to.
The dress is a flexible fit, fitting 6-8 and also comes with a sash, a removable bow, and headband so you can really add your own twist to it!
The giveaway prizes are the following:
The Traveling Dress Project: Photographer Announcement
We are so excited to announce “The Traveling Dress” Project’s chosen photographers! The photographers chosen for each state were chosen on a first come first served basis. Congratulations to all that were selected! Please see below to see if you were first for your state:
Ginamarie Collins – North Carolina
Nicole Sanders – South Carolina
Talitha Kauffma – Georgia
Kathy Coleman – Florida
Simone Normand – Alabama
Amanda Blakney – Mississippi
Kristen Guthrie – Louisiana
Stephanie Halley – Texas
Lynn & jay Photography – New Mexico
Pam Saracino – Arizona
Sara – California
Kari Dechenne – Hawaii
Amy Snadrin – Oregon
Violetta Trushkov – Washington
Lina Poulsen – Alaska
Adrien Hall – Idaho
Leila Robb – Nevada
Makalyn – Utah
Danielle Stanley – Colorado
Skylean Fosnight – Kansas
Chris Carlile – Nebraska
Miranda Mcphetridge – South Dakota
April Ortiz – North Dakota
Amanda Schnoor – Minnesota
Catilin Mander – Iowa
Sarah Wockenfuss – Missouri
Savannah Lutrell – Oklahoma
Barbie Trammell – Arkansas
Martina – Tennessee
Heather Mauchline – Kentucky
Brandy Fliss – Wisconsin
Amanda Schwab – Michigan
Christi – Indiana
Rebecca Calfe – Ohio
Teresa Haddox – West Virginia
Kristen Gurthie – Virginia
Amanda Olney – Maryland
Kelly Roth – Pennsylvania
Agnes Manzo – New Jersey
Tara Pearson – New York
Randell Mena – Connecticut
Jenny Perreault – Massachusetts
Samantha Deschamps – New Hampshire
Eliza Tufts – Maine
If you were selected for this project, please join us in our Traveling Dress Project Facebook group HERE to confirm and get further directions on how to join us in this project.
You must read through and agree to the rules in order to participate:
- The dress should be handled with care. Any damage should be reported directly to Marie Belle Couture.
- Only one model should be used per state to prevent excessive wear and tear. This dress is not to be used for clients or model calls but only one model specifically for this project.
- You must live in the United States to participate.
- You are responsible of paying shipping fee to send to the following photographer on the list. Shipping must be priority shipping and have a tracking number sent to Mariebelecouture@gmail.com.
- You must share your image(s) of the traveling dress on social media tagging @Summeranactions @mariebellecouture.
- In order to make this project successful, the dress turnaround time is one week (no negotiation if not photographed must send to next photographer).
- Your image must be taken using a professional camera (no cell phone shots allowed).
- Your image must be edited and posted within one week after you’ve had the dress.
- Your image must be edited using at least one Summerana.com product (even a freebie if you don’t own any currently). Please state in your description when sharing, which product you used in your image.
If you would like the chance for your image to be featured in the Summerana Magazine, please email the full resolution before sooc image and after image to email@example.com. Please include in your email which Summerana tools you edited your image with along with any other credits (such as any makeup artists, hair, etc.).
Let The FUN Begin!
ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED.