Photography is a never ending learning process. Taking advantage of resources from some of the best in the industry is crucial when you want to be the best you can possibly be. Whether you photograph families, children, weddings, products, nature, or newborns, you should always be learning and improving any chance you get. The 2019 Photography Bundle from 5DayDeal is something you should definitely take advantage of as it contains endless resources for your photography business. First, learn a little more about what 5DayDeal is and why we teamed up with them and then check out our list of photography resources you can’t miss!
What is 5DayDeal? 5DayDeal is the world leader in online events. Since 2014, with the help of their amazing customers and partners, over 100,000 have attended our events from more than 186 countries. As a result, more than $1,500,000 has been donated to their amazing charity partners! This is sole reason (aside from helping photographers like yourself grow your business with a GREAT deal!) we were ecstatic and honored to get to join this huge event as helping those in need is near and dear to our hearts.
What is their Photography Bundle? It is an amazing deal full of tools and resources from some of the top creatives and educators in the industry. And the best part, 10% of every purchase is donated to charities that are making a positive difference in the world. Sick children, the environment, and more in need of assistance. So, not only does this deal bundle give you TONS of amazing resources that will help get you at the top of your photography game, but you will also be helping contributing to several great charities! People and the world around us is what allows to be photographers to begin with. So when we have a chance to do something that will benefit us, and contribute to great causes, we should take advantage!
Here are 8 photography courses in this bundle that we know will help your business soar!
1. THE COMPLETE POSING WORKSHOP – by SLR Lounge
Posing is one of the most challenging subjects you will face as a portrait photographer. Memorization can only take you so far before you lose authenticity. A photographer might memorize poses or use example images (or even posing cards) to have the client repeat in front of the camera, but you still face the age old issue of poses looking too posed – that’s where we come in. This course dives into posing unlike any other, with live demonstrations of flattering posing techniques and coaching on how to be a director and not just a photographer.
Their comprehensive workshop will cover everything you need to know about how to pose and interact with your clients to create incredible imagery, including:
- Flattering Poses for Men, Women & Groups
- In-Depth Posing Analysis & Understand Body Language
- Elicit Genuine Emotions and Candid Moments
- Master Large Group Posing
- 8 Hours of HD Videos & Powerpoint Slides
2. THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO LIFESTYLE NEWBORN POSING AND PHOTOGRAPHY – by Elena Blair Photography
Are you drawn to simple, natural newborn photography? Do you shy away from photos of newborns in unnatural poses with props? Do you want to learn how to run an in-home newborn session from start to finish? Would you like tips on how to use natural light in ANY home, no matter how small or dark? Do you want a step-by-step guide on how to pose newborns with their siblings, parents, and alone?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this class is for you! In this class Elena Blair make lifestyle newborn photography easy to master. I saw one of her lifestyle courses a few years ago on CreativeLive and it was eye opening, she is a fabulous teacher who also makes you feel like you are her friend!
3. THE ARTIST – by Joel Grimes
Joel takes his viewers on a journey to change the way they perceive and define photography. He sets forth his case that Art is not defined by the final product or how well that product is received, but by the act one pours into the process of creating. Be inspired to take charge of your goals and aspirations, and live your dream.
This class includes 12 lessons:
1. Recognizing the Human Condition: Follow Joel as he reveals the single greatest reason we fail at achieving our dreams. 2. On Being an Artist: How do we define Art? And… what is the definition of an Artist. 3. Building on a Solid Foundation: How do we go beyond reality and create images that give our views the “wow” factor? 4. Arriving at a Common Definition: Building common definitions to get us to an end result that fulfills our vision as a Artist. 5. There is Just One You: Learn how to separate yourself from the masses and stand out in the industry. 6. Breaking Down the Creative Process: Learn how to make the creative process as easy as breathing. 7. Letting Your Creative Vision Rule: Learn how to let your creative vision determine what is a perfect exposure is, where to place your lights, etc. 8. Do the Math: Do you want to succeed in the marketplace? Learn the secret to living your dream. 9. Start Putting Your Stake in the Ground: Joel talks about sticking with your intuition and building a body of work that gets you noticed. 10. Start the Power of Setting Trends: Learn how you can build a look that can become a trend in the photographic industry. 11. Start Building a Signature Brand: Joel outlines how to build a brand that fits you as an Artist and takes root in the marketplace. 12. Start the Dramatic Portrait: Joel takes you through the building blocks of creating a dramatic portrait. This session is meant to cover more of the philosophical insights on the creative process.
4. SECRETS TO AMAZING PHOTOS FROM THE MASTERS – by Marc Silber
This is a complete course in photography for beginning to intermediate—and even advanced—photographers. It’s based on Marc’s best-selling book Advancing Your Photography, which is coupled with his YouTube Channel of the same title, where he’s interviewed dozens upon dozens of the world’s top photographers. You’ll learn their tips, secrets and practical advice to accelerate your skills to new levels!
No matter what level you’re at, Marc helps you take your photography skills to new heights with this easy-to-understand-and-use course. He takes you through the full cycle of photography to:
- Improve your ability to visualize a photograph as the masters do
- Get to know your camera as a close friend in an easy and intuitive way
- Accelerate your skills for capturing images with key lighting and composition skills
- Learn how to easily process your images in Adobe Lightroom to achieve results you’ll love
- Discover how to share your work and get it out to the world, thus completing and fulfilling your creative cycle
The end result: certainty of your skills from the masters and the ability to just go out there and put them to use!
5. WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY 101 – by Matt Granger
You will learn:
- What you need to pack and prepare ahead of the shoot day
- What you need to do in the weeks leading up to the wedding
- How to work with the bridal party for a smooth day
- How to build rapport quickly and work with strangers
- The 100 must-capture images
- How to capture sharp group shots
- How to find great light and backgrounds for portraits
- Where to position yourself at the ceremony and reception to capture the critical moments
- Creative solutions to common wedding shoot issues
6. THE GUIDE TO SHOOTING IN MANUAL MODE – by Spyros Heniadis
This is a 14-video course designed to help you understand how your camera works. But that’s not enough, because just knowing how it works won’t necessarily help you take amazing photos. You also need to understand what the different settings do to your photos, so that when you want to make a photo look a certain way you know what settings to choose to make that happen, and why to choose them!
Spyros knows how frustrating it is to see a picture in your head and yet not be able to make it come to life. With this guide, that frustration will disappear.
7. PHOTO ALL STAR – By Mark Condon
8. GET CAMERA CONFIDENT – by Lauren Bath
Lauren takes a very practical, hands-on approach to teaching, so don’t worry, she’s not just going to throw technical jargon at you! She’ll demonstrate all the techniques on her own photos (sharing some pretty embarrassing mistakes she’s made in the past…) so you can see how theory translates into finished product. Her challenges will help you experiment with your camera, build your confidence and put your new skills into practice!
This kind of deal only happens once a year. Whether you want to get better at posing, learning your way around your camera to get the best images possible, or learn some great editing skills, this deal is for you. Maybe you are a beginner who is just starting to learn the ropes, or a pro who wants to learn some new techniques, this is the perfect package. This package is filled with tools to get you where you need to be! Part of the package includes sparkler overlays, elephant overlays, and Photoshop actions from Summerana. Sparklers are great for weddings or any celebration type sessions that you can use all year. Elephants are great for creative composites, especially with children. Even if there are tools and resources that you don’t think you need or could use right now, chances are, at some point you will, so they are great to have on hand, especially with this deal that can’t be beat!
This deal ends Tuesday, October 8th, so take advantage while you can! You won’t regret it. Get the bundle for $89 (originally $3,046) before the time runs out! Learn from those who really know how to get you at the top of your game.